What makes a good Property Manager?
Over years of working in this industry, we recognise three key factors of a reliable and helpful property manager:
incredible attention for detail
a thirst for continual learning
a love for people.
And you have to be all of these things full-time, around the clock, 24/7. Think of property managers as a bit like Sherlock Holmes, with a dash of Stephen Hawking and Tony Robbins, rounded off with a healthy dose of Oprah Winfrey.
It’s a rare breed, but at Copo, we’re all of these things – so you don’t have to be.Contact Us
Why use a property manager?
Partnering with Copo as your property manager will provide you peace of mind that your rental property (or portfolio of properties) is in safe hands.
Managing a rental property is like running a business. You need to have the right experience, skillset, and time to thoroughly generate a positive return on investment. There are administrative, legal and financial issues to stay on top of. There are maintenance people and contractors to hire and supervise. And of course, most importantly, there are tenants to find, keep happy and retain.
If you own more than one rental property, then the business of managing rental properties is even more complex.
This is where Copo can help make all of this easier and stress-free. And because we treat it as a business, we focus on making it profitable and sustainable for you.
When we manage your rental property, we take care of the full process for you, keeping you informed along the way:
- recommending improvements and renovations to attract quality long term tenants
- choosing reliable tenants for you that you can trust to treat your property responsibly and pay their rent on time
- securing a fair market rate for the rent you charge and managing the process of rent reviews and increases
- managing all the contractual paperwork and ensure all of your legal responsibilities are covered off
- coordinating all of the ongoing property maintenance and dealing with any repairs or issues that may arise
- being available around the clock when something needs attention or repairing; we have a supply of reputable tradespeople who we’ve screened for quality and fair price
- keeping your rental property rented, preferably to reliable, long-term tenants
- staying abreast of updates to the Residential Tenancies Act and the Healthy Homes Standards to ensure your investment property is compliant
With Copo as your property manager, you can rest easy that we’ll take care of all aspects of your rental property “business” to help you earn a return on your investment.
Invest in the best.
Copo property managers stay abreast of updates to the Residential Tenancies Act and the Healthy Homes Standards.
We’re available around the clock when something needs attention or repairing. And we have a supply of reputable tradespeople who we’ve screened for quality and fair price.What's this all going to cost? Contact us for a property chat today